Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Black Radiance BB Cream | Product Review | Becoming my own MUA

I know, there has been one thousand and one reviews on YouTube, Blogs, makeup groups,  etc, with  Black Radiance BB Cream. However,  I am still going to add my $.02.






As a beginner I always want makeup products that are effortless and  reasonably priced. Black Radiance has kept this as their company motto. Their BB Cream is a dream to use. 


In the past I have tried Maybeline BB Cream which always left me with an ashy color in photos.  I have also tried the Kiss New York  Aqua Beauty Balm. Which is a great product for beginners as well. However I still wanted something a little bit more lightweight in consistency. Since I do live in Miami and it gets freaking hot here in the summer.

When I purchased my BB Cream it was part of a set sold along with their mascara for a retail price of $4.88 at Walmart.  And, like any other makeup enthusiast I couldn't wait to try it out.

The color purchased was Brown Sugar. The color match to my skin tone was spot on. Even though, I was taking a wild guess when I purchased it.  The consistency of this BB Cream is very light weight and has medium coverage for less problematic skin. The finish on with this BB Cream is dewy to a satin finish. Another pro about this product is the ability  to play well other products such as LA Girls ProConceal(warm honey) which I used for my highlight.  As well as LA Colors Mineral Pressed (ebony), which I used to set the BB Cream.  


Overall, Black Radiance BB Cream is beginner friendly. It offers an inexpensive brown girl friendly option of BB Cream with great results as seen the photos above. 

This was Afrikah's Perspective
Stay Blessed.

*All products were purchased with my own money.




No comments:

Post a Comment